Sales Associates - Graphic Designers - Administrative Assistant
March 3, 2014
Bowtree Custom Shop is now looking to add new members to our team. We’re looking for organized, motivated individuals with flexible schedules and great people skills. Computer skills are a must, as you will be using the computer to work with customers. Any graphic design experience or knowledge of vector based programs is a plus, but not required. Basic clerical skills are also a plus.
Job duties will include working with customers to create decals, t-shirts, steel signs, and all of our other custom vinyl products available. You will also need to be able to answer phones and emails in a professional manner. If you have worked with vinyl or signage before, great! If not, we will teach you.
Hours can be part time and flexible as needed, although we are looking for a full-time, career-minded individual as well. If hired, you may start as soon as possible at the mall. Please stop by our Quincy Mall location by Sears to pick up an application!
Any questions about the job, contact Mike Ray at 217-223-1757 or by email at email@example.com.
Assistant Store Manager
The primary responsibility of the Assistant Store Manager is to assist the Store Manager in creating a positive work environment that promotes a performance- and results-driven culture. The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting and partnering with the Store Manager on all aspects of store performance, including generating sales & profit while controlling expenses & inventory. The Assistant Store Manager also assists with training & retaining talent, and managing visual standards while building the Deb brand.
Full-time expected to work 32-39 hours a week with open availability
Part-time expected to work up to 29 hours a week
Full Time Sales Associate
Now hiring Full-Time Position
Immediate opening available
Previous experience a plus
Apply online, and contact store (217) 222-4025
Apply online at http://www.fredmeyerjewelers.com/Careers
JC Penney Salon Stylists
The JCPenney salon is now hiring stylists…
Come join the team at JCPenney Salon, Quincy, IL
Currently offering sign-on bonuses to stylists with a proven book value of $500 and up. We offer:
- Artistic training
- Up to 60% commission
- Mentoring opportunities
- Benefits including medical, dental, paid time off, 401, team member discount
- Client acquisition program
- Diverse career paths
- VIP access to training as a sneak preview to employment
- Extensive corporate marketing campaign to capture new client opportunity
Call (217) 228-3000 x286 or stop by the store and introduce yourself to us…we’re in the process of growing to new levels, so join us on the journey!
Part-time Sales Supervisor
Spencer’s in Quincy Mall is now hiring for a part-time sales supervisor position, high school diploma or GED and one to two years supervisory experience in retail environment preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age, for additional information or to apply please contact Spencer’s store management at 217-224-9539
Assistant Store Sales Manager
Assistant Store Sales Manager
Vanity is a growing specialty retailer offering affordable, trend-savvy style and great quality merchandise to fashion conscious females.We are seeking strong, passionate sales leaders with dedication, a desire to succeed and a goal-oriented attitude to manage our stores.
As a full-time Assistant Store Sales Manager, you will assist the Store Sales Manager in leading and coaching to drive sales that meet and exceed store sales metrics through staffing, training, and developing your team.
Sales and Results Driven
- Setting the example in personal selling in meeting at least the minimum monthly BI metrics
- Driving and producing results
- Being knowledgeable of the business and meeting/exceeding store sales metrics
- Assisting the Store Sales Manager in implementing the visual standards and ensuring the store is merchandised to Company standards
Leadership and Team Development
- Providing clear and effective direction to staff in absence of Store Sales Manager
- Supporting Store Sales Manager by learning to identify, recruit and properly staff the store to ensure company and customer needs are being met
- Training and coaching employees to ensure the utilization of selling skills
- Assisting the Store Sales Manager in coaching and developing employees to achieve higher performance
- Understanding, complying with and educating store team members on company policies and procedures
- Providing an exceptional shopping experience that will encourage customers to return by maximizing and managing floor coverage
- Utilizing current fashion trends to create fashionable outfits for customers
- Understanding and exceeding customer expectations
- You must be strong in coaching/leadership, customer service, selling, organizational and communication skills
- 6 months to 1 year of retail store management experience required
- High School degree or GED equivalent (college degree a plus)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Advancement Opportunities
- Exciting Work Environment
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
How to Apply